Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back to My Roots



What's up, Frankfurters??

I feel almost at home here in Florence, Italy this summer!  I WISH I could go up to Frankfurt and poke around, but unfortunately that's not in the piggy bank this year.  My husband is teaching a study abroad class (like he did in 2006), but this time the whole family came.  We're having such a wonderful time exploring this beautiful city!  I'm also doing research for the book I'm writing about my Italian great-grandfather.  It's been lots of fun and I'm off to Genoa by myself tomorrow to try to see some military archives.  I hope they take pity on me and let me get the info I need!

I hope you're all having a great summer!!

Love,

Michelle

1 comment:

Kristen Ebert said...

It looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Kristen