Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hello from the Deep South

Of all places for me to end up, it had to be the deep south. Land of College football fanatics. Luckily for me I'm married to one (Go Tennessee!!!). So in keeping with form, let me tell you what I've been up to for the past 10 years (man it seems longer after you type it!).


After graduation, we were transferred to Tampa, FL. I went to the University of South Florida and then transferred up to Bentley College just outside of Boston when my family was transferred again to Houston, TX. I graduated with a B.S. in Finance and found myself in Hartford, CT right out of college. Jason and I met while I was working in CT as he was working in our Knoxville, TN office. We married in February 2003. Alexandra is turning 4 this year and Isabella, our latest addition, made her debut in June of this year. It is amazing how much you can get done even with kids. I managed to get my MBA in December 2005 (Alexandra gave me all the answers). We just moved into our first home and am glad to say that all that moving around as a kid sure has helped out.

2 comments:

Honey Cuddles said...

WOW JOA YOU LOOK WONDERFUL AND THE GIRLS ARE SOOO BEAUTIFUL!! I am so happy to finally hear about all your adventures. Keep blogging! Luv n kisses!
♥ Lily ^_~

Michelle Cox said...

Hey! I'm happy to hear that things have been good for you. Your girls are so adorable!